Our goal is to insure that all persons in need receive a coat and be wrapped in the love of Christ this winter. Serving families in need in the greater Lansing area.
Coats, hats, scarves, mittens and gloves for all ages. Any family in need may come by to select winter apparel, each person who desires a coat must be present.
**NEW THIS YEAR: Government issued ID is required for all adults who wish to receive coats. Anyone in need may come during the hours below to select a coat or winter apparel.
Each person requesting a coat MUST be present at the Coat Bank, including children.
Each child may have one coat per year, and each adult may have one coat every other year.
Coat Bank distribution is at our St. Luke Lutheran Church Christ Campus location:
122 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
St. Luke Lutheran Church is conveniently located within walking distance of CATA bus stops: Eastbound Bus 1, stop ID: 1676
Westbound Bus1, stop ID; 1742
Dates for this fall and winter are:
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 1:00 -3:00 pm
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 1:00 -3:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Saturday, November 17,2018 - 1:00 -3:00 pm
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 5:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.- 12 noon
- Saturday, January 5, 2019 -1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 5:30-7:30 pm
Questions? Call 517-339-9119 or 517-482-2252.