Our goal is to insure that all persons in need receive a coat and are wrapped in the love of Christ this winter. Serving families in need in the greater Lansing area.
Click HERE for the 2021-2022 Coat Bank flyer and distribution dates.
- Government issued identification is required for all adults who wish to receive a coat.
- Anyone in need may come during the house below to select a coat or winter apparel.
- Masks are required to enter the building.
- Each person requesting a coat MUST be present at the Coat Bank, including children.
- Each child may have one coat per year, and each adult may have one coat every other year.
- Only coat recipients may enter the building.
2021 - 2022
Distribution Dates and Appointment Hours
October 30 - Saturday 1:30 - 3:30pm
November 6 - Saturday - 1:30 - 3:30pm
November 16 - Tuesday - 5:30 - 7:30pm
December 4 - Saturday - 1:30 - 3:30pm
Coat Bank distribution is at our Christ Campus location of St. Luke Lutheran Church:
122 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
St. Luke Lutheran Church is conveniently located within walking distance of CATA bus stops:
- Eastbound Bus 1, stop ID: 1676
- Westbound Bus 1, stop ID: 1742